TOTh 2023 Training and Conference
Dates: 30 May 2023 – 2 June 2023
Location: University Savoie Mont Blanc, France
– Organised by University Savoie Mont Blanc and University of Crete
– the ERA Chair Holder Christophe Roche chairs the Scientific Committee. He also gave a talk on an ontology and terminology of emotions.
– Programme: [link]
– 73 registered people
– 23 countries: Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, Chile, Croatia, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland, Italy, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Poland, Nigeria, Republic of Serbia, Romania, Spain, Switzerland
Presentation: The TOTh Conferences – Terminology & Ontology: Theories and applications – bring together researchers, professionals and, more generally, all persons interested in issues related to language and knowledge engineering. The program will include accepted communications, an opening talk, and a poster session.
List of Topics (not limited to):
– Terminology, Translation, Linguistics, Corpus linguistics, Computational linguistics, Natural Language Processing…
– Ontology, Knowledge Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Information Retrieval, Semantic Web…
– Applications of Terminology and/or Ontology in Information and Library sciences, Digital Humanities and Cultural Heritage, Education, Medicine, Finance, Standardization, etc.